Below you will find a selection of published papers, presentations and white papers assembled by our team. We have also included a few links and external articles that we feel may be of interest for those looking to learn more about usability.
Published Papers & Presentations
- Designing Enjoyable Video Games: Do Heuristics Differentiate Bad from Good? (PDF)
- The Design of Educational Games (PDF)
- Video Game Usability Testing – Answering the Why (PDF)
- Does Content Affect Whether Users Remember That Web Pages Were Hyperlinked? (PDF)
- Do Users Remember Whether Certain Web Pages Were Hyperlinked? (PDF)
- Usability Test: Does iPhone Match the Hype? (PDF)